2.4

Worst Customer service ever from the Sales Dept to the Service Dept. I have had nothing but issues with this dealership since day one. I should have NEVER bought a vehicle from these people.

Today, I brought my vehicle in because GM issued a recall on the AC wire harness for my H3 hummer. Now, just 2 months ago I replaced this part because it melted and the AC would not blow, which is why they put out the recall in the first place. Well, when I got the recall letter from GM I called Gordon's to verify if the part they sold me 2 months ago was the "old faulty part", and of course it was so I scheduled an appointment to have the new wire harness replaced.

Well, in the recall letter GM provided a form for reimbursement in the event you already had to replace the part. Per the directions on the GM form it clearly states to bring in your receipts and paperwork to the dealer for "processing". Sounds simple right!? Wrong, Bryon the service rep told me that the service manager Skip said I need to fill-out the form and call the 1-800 number and GM will process my reimbursement. So while I am standing there I called GM (because this was different then what the form told me to do and I just knew I was going to get the run around) and spoke to the rep over the phone in which he told me to do exactly what I did and bring the paperwork into the dealership for processing.

Now, the service rep sends me to speak to the Service Manager Skip and he proceeds to tell me that he refuses to process these recall request because GM never pays them. He told me that I need to deal with GM directly because "They have deep pockets and he used to work for GM and he knows how they are". So here I am I have GM rep on the phone still and he advises me to tell the service manager that this has been the process since 2013. Well Skip says he doesn't care he is not processing my paperwork. I said to Skip as the customer why am I getting the run around because YOU don't like the policy/process between the dealership and the manufacturer. I said I am your customer and you are going to lose me over $65?? Skip replies, well the customer isn't always right and you can take this to another dealership. I said this is the GM dealership where I bought my vehicle and get my service done and you are telling me I need to take it somewhere else. Then in an effort to try and correct me about calling it a GM dealership, Ship says this is a Chevrolet dealership. I said Oh really... who manufactures Chevrolet? Skip's reply GM. EXACTLY.

This is the mentality from the management down that this dealership operates under…they just do NOT care about the customer at all, which is why I will never bring my vehicle back and do everything in my power to inform other consumers how poorly Gordon's Chevrolet treats their customers. Long story short do yourself a favor and avoid this dealership at all cost.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $70. rswank813 is overall dissatisfied with Gordon Chevrolet. The most disappointing about hummer h3 at Gordon Chevrolet was customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Gordon Chevrolet.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Gordon Chevrolet to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Gordon Chevrolet?

Comments